We wanted to provide an update on our Covid-19 plans for the fall and ease any concerns you may have as you plan your trip to the farm.
There has been a total of ONE Covid case in Sully County (where lodge is located) and ONE case in Potter County (where Nelsons and most of the staff live). We have implemented the following guidelines to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- When in contact with guests, our staff will wear masks. Guests will choose whether or not to mask.
- Guides will not wear masks in the field unless asked to by their group.
- Masks will be available at the farm.
- All Staff will have their temperature taken daily. It must be below 100.4 F.
- Provided in each bedroom and bus.
- Provided in all public areas.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests.
- There will be NO ROOM SERVICE during your visit unless you place a PLEASE TIDY UP sign outside your door.
- Lodge will be cleaned several times throughout the day.
- Buses will be cleaned and sanitized twice a day.
- Masked and gloved servers will dish all food.
- “Cookie Cart” will now have individually wrapped goodies.
- Chex mix and pistachios at bars will be individually bagged.
We are grateful for a Governor who believes in letting businesses decide how they are going to DO business! We are looking forward to welcoming everyone to the farm. It’s time to enjoy our friends and have fun!